MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Carnival Cruise Line is listing five-day cruises from Mobile to the Western Caribbean beginning in October.
The cruise line has paused service through September 30, 2020, due to the ongoing situation with the COVID-19 pandemic. All voyages now through that date have been canceled.
WKRG News 5 reached out to the cruise line about the bookings and if there was a contingency plan if the company would have to extend the pause past September.
We would offer guests the same options of either a full refund or a credit for a future cruise with a shipboard credit should we have to extend the pause further.Carnival Cruise Line
Carnival Fantasy has been on part of the company’s repatriation sailings returning crew members back home. No word yet when the Fantasy will return back to Mobile’s Port.
- Police search for missing Dothan man who could be in danger
- Mississippi lawmakers return to the Capitol to discuss the state’s budget
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Grove Hill Police investigate shooting Sunday night
- New York sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire