SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — BLUEGILL Restaurant is now closed until further notice to professionally clean and sanitize the restaurant.
On Saturday, June 20th, the restaurant made the announcement to close down because they were informed that COVID-19 impacted their BLUEGILL family.
The restaurant says all reopening information will be communicated through their social media platforms.
The restaurant asked for patience and support from the community as they work to ensure the safety of their staff and guests.
- Hurricane Sally survivor huddled in home with no roof for 4 hours
- Teen hit man seen on social media gunning down driver at red light gets prison time
- Global coronavirus cases top 30 million
- Biden blasts Trump’s ‘criminal’ virus response at town hall
- Prichard CARES hosts food giveaway Friday afternoon