BILOXI, Miss. (WKRG) — Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves has announced that all casinos will close at midnight Monday as the state works to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The casinos will be closed until further notice.
The Beau Rivage had originally announced they would suspend casino operations at 6 a.m. Tuesday, but the casino will now have to speed up closure procedures at the Governor’s order.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS POSTS:
- Mass vaccination at Mobile Cruise Terminal still open for 75+ and first responders
- Mobile County Health Department hosting vaccine event at historic church on MLK Day
- Long lines for seniors in Mobile County’s first open COVID vaccination event
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine