TAMPA (WFLA) – Hollywood Icon Betty White is “doing very well” and is keeping busy during the coronavirus pandemic according to TODAY.
A spokesperson for the beloved actress tells TODAY, White is staying home to protect herself from the virus and has been an absolute pro when it comes to social distancing.
White’s publicist says they check in with her several times a week and said “we always have laughs.”
Fans of White first became concerned about the iconic actress after Tom Hanks tested positive for the coronavirus in March. At the time, White’s publicist assured fans she was “fine” amid the outbreak.
- COVID-19 hospitalizations, cases increase sharply in Mobile County
- Clergyman and wife test positive for COVID-19
- Woman’s father at William F. Green Veterans home, opens up about concerns regarding new COVID-19 cases
- Continuing to quarantine out of abundance of caution, Fairhope City Council pres. tests positive for COVID-19
- Virtual School; a back to school option in Baldwin County