UPDATE (3:56 P.M.) — The Baldwin County Emergency Management Agency took to Facebook to speak on the passing of Tim Gaston.
FAIRHOPE, Alabama (WKRG) — News 5 has confirmed Tim Gaston of Baldwin County died last night at Thomas Hospital in Fairhope after testing positive for COVID-19. Longtime friend, Claiborne Walsh of Montrose described him as one of the “Kindest and nicest souls I’ve ever known.”
Gaston’s daughter, Kathryn Douglas told News 5 her father had been on a ventilator after testing positive for the novel coronavirus. Gaston, 73, was undergoing immunotherapy treatments after beating lung cancer twice.
- USA Move-in week begins Saturday with appointments, health screenings
- Steamy temperatures for the weekend, Rain chances slowly rising
- Falwell, Jr. to take indefinite leave of absence, effective immediately, at request of L.U.’s Board of Trustees
- Florida hospital loses body of newborn baby, lawsuit says
- 17 vehicles stolen from Michigan dealership 1 day before opening