BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) – The Baldwin County Health Department in Robertsdale has noticed the demand for COVID-19 testing picking up in recent days. Due to the increased demand the health department is evaluating staffing and looking at offering patients a list to be placed on if an appointment is canceled.
As of now the Baldwin County Health Department continues to test for COVID-19 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Appointments are required. Both days are booked for this week. You’re urged to call the health department for more information on scheduling.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- 101 Tijuana churches to reopen Aug. 15 with COVID-19 safety measures in place, bishop says
- Alabama included in multistate salmonella outbreak linked to onions
- USA issues stadium seating update, will only be at 25% capacity
- Doctors Without Borders: Fewer migrants heading north seeking asylum