Partially edited press release from Baldwin County Commission
BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Baldwin County Commission along with the 14 mayors
throughout Baldwin County created a public message video encouraging the public to follow
official recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
The video also reminds viewers that we are all in this together.
Access the video here:
For information about Baldwin County services and Baldwin County Emergency Management
Agency’s COVID-19 resources and updates, visit www.BaldwinCOVID.com
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case
- Batman signaled to save world during COVID-19 pandemic
- Local students earn national ranking in French contest
- Prodisee Pantry working toward ‘new normal’
- Cooking with John: O’Quigley’s Seafood Steamer