ROBERTSDALE, Ala. (WKRG) — Baldwin County will activate it’s Emergency Operations Center this morning. This comes after the county reported its first case of Coronavirus over the weekend.
The Baldwin County Commission declared a local state of emergency on Saturday. Monday morning, the Baldwin County Emergency management agency will meet at 10:30. They usually activate in advance of weather disasters like tornadoes or hurricanes. This is likely the first time Baldwin County’s EMA has mobilized for a viral threat.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police