MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) –Austal says the death of an electrician was not covid-19 related. In a press release Monday, Austal said that a fire-year- electrician died at a local hospital Monday, but his death was due to a prior health condition.
Austal isn’t releasing the name of the employee out of respect for the family, “Austal USA is saddened by the loss of our teammate and our thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends and co-workers during this difficult time. His passing was unrelated to COVID-19.”
- Newsfeed Now: Final preparations for Inauguration Day, Saints fans discuss possible Drew Brees retirement
- Clay County, Fla. teen reported missing
- 11 actions Biden has promised to take on ‘Day One’ as president
- From Wilmington to Washington: Biden heads to DC after Delaware send-off
- Rhode Island woman donates $1.7 million house to community center