ELBERTA, Ala. (WKRG) – On Saturday, May 23rd starting at 8 a.m. there will be a drive-thru option available as an alternative to the annual Elberta German Sausage Festival.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions the popular event is forced to alter the usual plans. Traffic will enter from Main Street onto Oak Street. Vehicles will then turn onto Chicago Street.
Over 2,000lbs of sausage will be cooked and sold during the event. Cash and credit card payments will be accepted.
- Federal judge orders DHS to restore DACA, open new applications
- Scene from ‘Elf’ comes to life as Buddy meets dad in Boston
- “Baby Jane Doe” identified 38 years after she was found in a river in Jackson Co. Mississippi
- Chilly night ahead, Next rain chance arrives Sunday
- Stimulus checks: Would a $1,500 payment make you more likely to get a COVID vaccine?