(WKRG) Amazon plans to start up Covid-19 testing for warehouse workers, CNBC reports. Part of the plan includes establishing their own diagnostic labs to process test results. The plan is for warehouse employees to self-test every two weeks, using nasal swabs. According to plublished reports, the plan is in the testing stages right now, but will be expanded company-wide.
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- Report: Harrison County courthouse on lockdown after fatal deputy-involved shooting
- Mobile Porch Parade already at 100 houses participating, keeping the spirit of Mardi Gras alive
- Should Alabama have a lottery? Alabamians headed to the state line think so
- Chill night ahead, Dry weather through the weekend