Unedited press release from the City of Prichard
Prichard, Alabama: On March 16, 2020, aligned with the State of Emergency order issued by the Alabama Supreme Court regarding court proceedings, Mayor Jimmie Gardner has announced that all court activity will be suspended until further notice.
If you have questions about the Special Call Meeting, please contact the Office of the Mayor via email at email@example.com or telephone at (251) 452-7800.
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Dog taken in stolen car in Denver found 2 weeks later
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Live: What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?