Unedited press release from the City of Prichard
Prichard, Alabama: On March 16, 2020, aligned with the State of Emergency order issued by the Alabama Supreme Court regarding court proceedings, Mayor Jimmie Gardner has announced that all court activity will be suspended until further notice.
If you have questions about the Special Call Meeting, please contact the Office of the Mayor via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at (251) 452-7800.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- First Residents at State Veterans Home in Pell City Test Positive for COVID-19
- Families of Lebanese blast victims plead for outside inquiry
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death in Florence
- Remote learning: Online safety tips for students and parents