(WKRG) — Alabama now has 10,009 confirmed cases of COVID-19, according to Alabama’s COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard.
401 people in Alabama have died from COVID-19.
Mobile County has 1,466 confirmed cases and 90 people have died. Baldwin County has 221 cases and five people have died.
- Rocket engine test set for Saturday at Stennis Space Center
- Mass vaccination at Mobile Cruise Terminal still open for 75+ and first responders
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander
- Brewton PD looking for suspect in theft from a vehicle
- Mobile County Health Department hosting vaccine event at historic church on MLK Day