MOBILE COUNTY/MONROE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama Public Health reported Mobile and Monroe counties are ‘very high risk’ areas in relation to COVID-19.
The tweet from Alabama Public Health can be viewed below:
The thread goes on to explain the categorization process in determining what counties are more at risk than others.
- Cold night ahead, sunshine back tomorrow
- Former NFL, Alabama quarterback Jay Barker arrested in Nashville
- Rising costs add to pandemic pain for small businesses
- COVID-19 patients show more signs of brain damage than people with Alzheimer’s disease
- Adalia Rose: Social media star with rapid aging condition dies at 15