MOBILE COUNTY/MONROE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama Public Health reported Mobile and Monroe counties are ‘very high risk’ areas in relation to COVID-19.
The tweet from Alabama Public Health can be viewed below:
The thread goes on to explain the categorization process in determining what counties are more at risk than others.
- MCSO searching for missing adult
- Sen. Doug Jones responds to President Trump’s executive orders
- South Alabama’s quarterbacks grateful for chance to compete this fall
- Emmanuel Sanders eyeing another Super Bowl victory
- Back to School giveaway honoring coach “Mack” McCall