MOBILE COUNTY/MONROE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama Public Health reported Mobile and Monroe counties are ‘very high risk’ areas in relation to COVID-19.
The tweet from Alabama Public Health can be viewed below:
The thread goes on to explain the categorization process in determining what counties are more at risk than others.
- UPDATE: ALEA cancels AMBER alert for missing girl from Slocomb
- First public input meeting set for Truck Bridge project
- 10-year-old Pace boy in critical condition after being hit by car on Gulf Boulevard
- House Republicans to vote on Rep. Liz Cheney’s fate in coming week
- NY shooting victim: ‘I just dropped to the ground and was asking for help’