UPDATE (6:37 P.M.) — The ADHP has released an updated number of COVID-19 cases in Alabama.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — According to the Alabama Dept. of Public Health, there are 13 COVID-19 cases in the state.
As of right now, there are no deaths reported in Alabama.
If you recently traveled to one of these affected geographic areas within the last 14 days, visit COVID-19 Resources for Travelers. If a person has questions about being tested for COVID-19, with or without any travel history, visit COVID-19 Testing.
- Newsfeed Now: Officer saves 2-year-old boy; WWII canteen returned to family
- President Trump says coronavirus affects ‘virtually nobody’ below the age of 18
- Romney says he won’t block vote on Trump Supreme Court pick
- What can Democrats do in response to Trump’s Supreme Court pick? These three scenarios are getting attention
- CDC warns Americans to ‘avoid’ trick-or-treating for Halloween