According to Alabama’s COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard, Alabama reached 1,800 positive cases July 8, the highest recorded yet in one day since the state started tracking cases in March.
The state also surpassed 1,000 deaths. 1,042 were reported as of July 8.
Statewide, there are 48,588 confirmed positive cases, and 25,783 have presumably recovered from the virus.
- Coastal showers, warm afternoon ahead
- USA Move-in week begins Saturday with appointments, health screenings
- Steamy temperatures for the weekend, Rain chances slowly rising
- Falwell, Jr. to take indefinite leave of absence, effective immediately, at request of L.U.’s Board of Trustees
- Florida hospital loses body of newborn baby, lawsuit says