According to Alabama’s COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard, Alabama reached 1,800 positive cases July 8, the highest recorded yet in one day since the state started tracking cases in March.
The state also surpassed 1,000 deaths. 1,042 were reported as of July 8.
Statewide, there are 48,588 confirmed positive cases, and 25,783 have presumably recovered from the virus.
- ‘It’s just senseless:’ Prichard family seeking answers after a man was shot dead in home Semler St.
- Remains found in search for 1921 Tulsa race massacre victims
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers
- Get an up-close look an asteroid!
- Feds warn of election interference from Iran, Russia