MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – The Alabama Department of Public Health reports 6,032 COVID-19 cases statewide with a reported death toll of 212.
Below is a breakdown of cases within News 5’s viewing area:
BALDWIN: 147 confirmed cases, 3 reported death
ESCAMBIA: 22 confirmed cases, 1 reported deaths
MOBILE: 849 confirmed cases, 40 reported deaths
WASHINGTON: 19 confirmed cases, 1 reported death
For a more detailed breakdown of all Alabama counties visit this link.
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot