MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Alabama Department of Public Health reports approximately, 3,611 COVID-19 cases statewide with 96 reported deaths in all.
Below is a breakdown of cases within News 5’s viewing area:
BALDWIN: 71 confirmed cases, 1 reported death
ESCAMBIA: 8 confirmed cases, 0 reported deaths
MOBILE: 457 confirmed cases, 16 reported deaths
WASHINGTON: 12 confirmed cases, 1 reported death
For a more detailed breakdown of all Alabama counties visit this link.
- Safe Harbor Landing raises concerns as MCSO launches investigation
- GCCW Super Fan Kat Caraway’s Farewell
- Saints looking to find more ways to feed Alvin Kamara the ball
- Judge approves $800M settlement for victims of Las Vegas shooting
- Florida deputy reunited with 5-year-old girl she saved 3 years ago