MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Alabama Department of Public Health reports approximately 1,842 cases statewide with 45 reported deaths related to COVID-19.
Here are some breakdowns of the counties:
For a further breakdown of counties click here.
- Four arrested for firing guns, reckless endangerment, eluding police
- Get Prepared for the Season with the 2020 News 5 Hurricane Resource Guide
- Fire officials in Mobile on scene of possible on Esplanade Ave.
- VIDEO: Massive police presence on Airport at I-65
- Shots fired near Walmart and Lowe’s on Beltline in Mobile