MILTON, Fla. (WKRG) — Seven inmates have died at Blackwater River Correctional Facility and 69 inmates have tested positive for COVID-19.
The latest numbers show 69 inmates tested positive, 365 inmates tested negative and 736 inmates’ tests are pending. So far, 14 staff members have tested positive.
There are 517 inmates in a medical quarantine inside the facility.
- Best seat for the Trump Rally may not be what you think
- BIKER DAD: Wisconsin police search for road raging biker who pulled a gun on a family
- ‘Time is of the essence,’ asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft
- OCSO: Man charged with trafficking more than 450 grams of meth
- One Year Later: Aniah Blanchard’s heart lives through family’s mission