JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi State Department of Health is reporting one new death from the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Mississippi, bringing the state total to six.
The case was a Rankin County male 80-85 with underlying conditions. He died while hospitalized.
Deaths have been previously reported in Hancock, Holmes, Tunica, Webster and Wilkinson counties.
- ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – April 3, 2020
- US extends $350B lifeline to small businesses
- The Flash Actor Logan Williams Dies at 16
- Coronavirus isolation raises mental health concerns for lawmakers and organizations
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing