MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — There are 440 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Alabama, according to the Department of Alabama Public Health’s Data and Surveillance Dashboard.
That is up 54 more cases from 386 Wednesday afternoon.
There are 10 cases in Mobile County, 4 in Baldwin County and one in Washington County.
- Lebanon priests recount horror as blast rocked church
- Hot with afternoon storms, eye on the tropics
- Activists rush to preserve artifacts of the modern civil rights movement
- Israeli jeweler makes $1.5m gold coronavirus mask
- Postal Service emerges as flash point heading into election