MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — There are 440 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Alabama, according to the Department of Alabama Public Health’s Data and Surveillance Dashboard.
That is up 54 more cases from 386 Wednesday afternoon.
There are 10 cases in Mobile County, 4 in Baldwin County and one in Washington County.
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Operation Santa helps thousands of children in Northwest Florida
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek