MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — There are 440 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Alabama, according to the Department of Alabama Public Health’s Data and Surveillance Dashboard.
That is up 54 more cases from 386 Wednesday afternoon.
There are 10 cases in Mobile County, 4 in Baldwin County and one in Washington County.
- US extends $350B lifeline to small businesses
- The Flash Actor Logan Williams Dies at 16
- Coronavirus isolation raises mental health concerns for lawmakers and organizations
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- What’s Working: Fund Set up to provide nourishing meals to healthcare workers