MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — There are 440 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Alabama, according to the Department of Alabama Public Health’s Data and Surveillance Dashboard.
That is up 54 more cases from 386 Wednesday afternoon.
There are 10 cases in Mobile County, 4 in Baldwin County and one in Washington County.
- Wanted: Professional nappers for a gig paying $1,500
- Family offers vintage Corvette, $10,000 as reward for answers in cold case murder
- A Turtle’s Journey: Nesting season results from 2020 are in for Alabama
- Alabama House passes medical marijuana bill, heads back to Senate for final vote
- City of Mobile: Manufacturing delays, microchip shortage impacts curbside trash collection