PALO ALTO, Calif. (KRON) — Two students in the Palo Alto Unified School District were sent home Friday after district officials learned they may have been exposed to the novel coronavirus.
Officials say they received a report that a parent of the two students may have been exposed to COVID-19.
The students were immediately sent home and won’t attend school until more information becomes available.
One child is a Palo Alto High School student and the other attends JLS Middle School.
District officials say they will provide updates as they are received.
Check back for updates.
Latest News Headlines:
- Intruders trespass at Indiana Denny’s in dead of night, cook eggs — twice
- WATCH: OCSO looking for two people in video, possibly connected to shooting death of 15-year-old boy
- $10 million lawsuit filed for victims of Oakwood Terrace Apartments mass shooting
- What Kind of Paint Should I use on my House?
- Mobile real estate market is booming