PALO ALTO, Calif. (KRON) — Two students in the Palo Alto Unified School District were sent home Friday after district officials learned they may have been exposed to the novel coronavirus.
Officials say they received a report that a parent of the two students may have been exposed to COVID-19.
The students were immediately sent home and won’t attend school until more information becomes available.
One child is a Palo Alto High School student and the other attends JLS Middle School.
District officials say they will provide updates as they are received.
Check back for updates.
Latest News Headlines:
- AP source: Saints’ Nielsen accepts LSU coordinator job
- Several MCPSS buses vandalized in Semmes
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- “I just think they owe me more of an explanation” Mobile resident says ADPH canceled his covid-19 vaccination appointment
- WKRG.com: Trending topics for January 18