PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The latest numbers show the majority of the COVID-19 related deaths in Escambia County have been reported at four different nursing homes.
Below are the facilities where deaths have been reported so far:
- 5 deaths at Bayside Health and Rehabilitation Center – all residents
- 5 deaths at Southern Oaks Care Center – 4 residents, 1 staff member
- 4 deaths at Brookdale Pensacola – all residents
- 1 death at Arcadia Health and Rehab Center – resident
- Searches for ‘When does the debate end’ spike 3,000 percent as candidates wrap up final confrontation
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Week 7 best bets: Ride with Saints, Bucs to win
- Caught on camera: Arizona border agents expel 14 migrants into desolate desert town in Mexico
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown