HAWAII (KHON) — The Hawaii State Department of Health is addressing the public.
Officials confirm the state has detected its first case of the COVID-19 strain of coronavirus.
This is a developing story.
- All 62 residents of Kansas nursing home test positive for coronavirus
- Mobile police searching for missing 17-year-old
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- WKRG Sports Overtime: South Alabama Basketball Preview
- 18K+ votes cast in three Northwest Florida counties on first day of early voting