Rouses locations all over the Gulf Coast have been celebrating “FRIENDSGIVING” today.
FRIENDSGIVING donations will benefit Feeding the Gulf Coast
WKRG is the media partner for this food drive. If you shopped at the Rouses off Old Shell road today, then you may have seen a few WKRG team members.
Now until the end of the year, Rouses will have $5 and $10 pre-packed bags of canned goods to purchase. The bags will be donated to Feeding the Gulf Coast, who will distribute them to locals in need. Shoppers can also bring non-perishable groceries from home or purchase items in the store. Water and cleaning supplies are welcome too.
ALL ROUSES on the Gulf Coast will be participating until the end of the year.
- New wristbands serve as wearable vaccine card
- FAA proposes fining unruly passenger $32,750 for allegedly refusing to wear mask, hurting flight attendants
- Flock of rare California condors trash woman’s home
- 3 injured in Idaho middle school shooting; student captured
- Nebraska governor touts launch of state’s ‘Beef Passport’ program