First up is a tasty, baked dessert treat: “Peach and Blueberry Pecan Crisps.”
If you’ve ever enjoyed a cobbler or pie, then this recipe will be familiar to your tastebuds! It’s a nice alternative if you are on a gluten-free diet.
Tori shopped at the new Rouses location in Orange Beach and found everything she needed to complete the recipe.
The end result was wonderful! The Peach and Blueberry Pecan Crisp turned out to be a scrumptious dish. Rouses suggests pairing the dish with Cado Vanilla Bean avocado ice cream.
Be sure to check out GulfCoastCW.com for new Rouses Eat Right Recipes all summer long.
Reach out on the Gulf Coast CW Facebook page or Instagram and let us know which Rouses Eat Right Recipes you’d like to see Tori B. try! Discover more of Tori’s content by following her Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or connecting on her personal website.
- Rally to remove Columbus statue becomes standoff between motorcycle club, protesters
- Alabama Public Health report Mobile, Monroe counties as ‘very high risk’ in COVID-19 Risk Indicator
- Prichard announces plans for Mobile County ‘Pay As Your Go’ road resurfacing through 7/15
- West Mobile church returns to online-only service following illness spike
- Trump Boat Parade held in Orange Beach