ORANGE BEACH, AL (WFNA) – The Gulf Coast CW’s Tori Blackmon has teamed up with Rouses Markets to bring viewers Eat Right Recipes everyone can cook at home. Today’s snack is called ‘Chocolate Chip Energy Bites.’ YUM! If you’re a fan of peanut butter cups, these protein bites make for a nice, low-sugar alternative.
They are simple to whip up and make great snacks to take to work, school or on the road. There’s only 5 main ingredients, however, if you are feeling creative then you can add your own spin to these treats!
Rouses recommends adding:
– Organic Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
– Chopped Almonds
– Ground Flaxseed
– Chia Seeds
If you don’t eat them all, don’t worry. They can be stored in a covered container and put in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
If you have been enjoying Tori’s #EatRightWithRouses videos, then let us know!
Reach out on the Gulf Coast CW Facebook page or Instagram and tell us what your favorite dish has been. Discover more of Tori’s content by following her Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or connecting on her personal website.
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’
- Sonic adds Halloween-inspired drinks to its menu
- Brain-eating amoeba detected in Lake Jackson water supply, residents should not use tap