Today’s dish is a fun one: Air Fryer Salmon.
Air fryers are convenient and simple to use in the kitchen. By most measures, air frying food is healthier than using a deep fryer with frying oil. That’s why this recipe is considered an “Eat Right.”
Tori found everything she needed at the new Rouses Market in Orange Beach, AL. She picked up two fresh salmon fillets from the seafood department, along with garlic powder, olive oil and cajun seasoning. Be sure to refer to the recipe card below for a breakdown of measurements for each of the ingredients.
Prepping the fish couldn’t be simpler!
Set the fillet on a large plate with skin side down. Rub the top of the salmon with olive oil. Then, evenly coat fillet in garlic powder and cajun seasoning. Carefully place it into the air fryer basket, making sure the skin side is still down. Set your air fryer temp to 360 degrees, and let it cook for 12 minutes. Make sure the fish reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees for at least 15 seconds. Once it has had some time to cool, it is ready to eat.
- Business owners hopeful following Ivey dropping unemployment COVID benefits
- Drivers frustrated by gasoline shortage, long lines at pumps
- DPD: Missing and endangered elderly Daphne man
- US lawmakers look into threat assessment from Jan. 6 attack
- Top Stories May 10: The world’s happiest dog, NFL player spends 10 months working in healthcare