MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A small group in Mobile is organizing a prayer at home event slated for this evening at 7. Canopy of Prayer’s “One Voice From Home” is something they’ve been working on for a while. They ask everyone who can to join them in prayer during this pandemic.
“We believe that in this crucial time we must cry out to God! Revival is waiting at the door, but we must do our part to usher it in,” says a Facebook event post. We first told you about Canopy of Prayer last month. They placed over a dozen billboards in Mobile and surrounding areas asking people to put out red ribbons on their homes businesses, cars anywhere that it can be seen as a sign of hope and love to encourage others.
- Lower Humidity & Sunshine
- Target set to close some stores amid George Floyd protests
- ‘Panini Pete’ closing four restaurants Sunday to honor George Floyd
- ECSO looking for three missing/runaway teens from same family
- Tropical Storm Amanda makes impact in Central America, Medium chance of development in the Gulf of Mexico over the next 2-5 days