MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — National Hospital week starts today and Gov. Kay Ivey has launched it with a special message.
Hospital Week is a time to say thank you to those brave men and women who are there for us when we need them the most. During these unprecedented times, we are especially thankful for these healthcare heroes. This week, let’s show these heroes how much they mean to us.
- Study shows link between sleep apnea and Alzheimer’s
- Brain-eating amoeba detected in Texas city’s water supply after 6-year-old contracts parasite and dies
- Man charged with rape after 13-year-old girl taken from Nashville Walmart
- LIVE: With brain-eating amoeba in Lake Jackson water supply, Gov. Abbott gives update
- Meghan McCain gives birth to first child, gives her patriotic name