PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Turning 7 in the time of coronavirus makes it hard to celebrate, for many birthdays have been blue this year. But for 7-year-old Jacob Durden, that’s not a bad thing.
He’s a huge Blue Angels fan. So when folks got together to turn his birthday blue, that just put a smile on his face.
Gene Moore, who’s known for his boat car and plane car seen around Northwest Florida, was happy to “fly” in for Jacob’s 7th birthday. He brought both vehicles to Compu-Graphix in Pensacola. Other businesses brought cool vehicles too.
What could have been a really boring birthday stuck at home turned into something this 7-year-old will never forget.
- In wake of violent protests, lawmakers call for change
- MCHD testing healthcare facility employees for COVID-19
- Live updates: George Floyd protests continue nationwide
- Tropical Storm Cristobal churning in the Bay of Campeche, Gulf Coast impacts possible this weekend
- Dauphin Island Sea Lab reopens while taking safety precautions