MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — We’d like to introduce you to Mechelle Hinton, a registered respiratory therapist with Providence Hospital in Mobile.
She’s been a therapist for 24 years and is working with COVID-19 patients during the pandemic. She was nominated by her best friend Tabby, who says she is hardworking and loves her job. Thank you, Mechelle, for all that you do to help others!
- Judge orders 11-year-old boy behind bars to await trial for allegedly killing 6-year-old neighbor
- Scary good resale value: Sold-out 12′ Home Depot skeleton is reselling for more than $1,500
- Tropical depression expected to form this weekend in the Caribbean
- What’s Working: The 2020 Great Goose Chase
- Felix’s Fish Camp heavily damaged by Hurricane Zeta