FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – The Fairhope Police Department surprised “Mrs. B.” on Tuesday afternoon for her 98th birthday.
Officers turned on their sirens and used their speakers to wish the resident a happy birthday.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic her celebration was altered this year. Officers kept their social distance by circling the cul-de-sac where she lives.
- Faith Time: Finding unity in the midst of violent political division
- Dozens attend rally for Mobile murder victim
- Here are the winning numbers for the Powerball jackpot worth $640 million
- Murder investigation underway after man found shot dead behind Alabama church
- MCHD: Nearly 950 vaccinated in county’s first COVID-19 vaccination event