MARY ESTER, Fla. (WKRG) — A three-year-old girl in Mary Ester gets a belated happy birthday from first responders in Okaloosa County. Members of the sheriff’s office and other first responded came to Tasmin West’s neighborhood to celebrate her birthday.
The birthday girl, according to a Facebook post ” loves police, fire, and ambulance first responders. Tamsin’s mother expressed how excited Tamsin would be to have a first responder come to visit her as a birthday present.” Tasmin’s birthday was April 26th but the family couldn’t have a party due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- PPD: Parents arrested for 2018 infant death in Pensacola Village
- Driver who was high when he killed motorcyclist gets 8 years in prison
- ‘Energy capital of the nation’ reacts to new climate orders; mayor says she’s ‘ready to talk’ to Biden
- NW Fla. community raises over $4K for teen facing possible deportation
- Social media influencer charged in 2016 voter suppression scheme