When Brooks Koepka goes for a historic three-peat in the PGA Championship, there won’t be anyone at Harding Park to cheer him on. The PGA of America confirms the first major of this unusual year won’t have spectators. The PGA Championship is scheduled for Aug. 6-9 in San Francisco. It’s the first major of a golf calendar reconfigured because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The U.S. Open is scheduled for September and the Masters is in November.
The British Open was canceled. No one has ever won the PGA Championship three straight times in stroke play.
- Auburn basketball will forgo postseason play in 2020-21
- Saraland vs. Spanish Fort, Faith vs. St. Paul’s headline semifinal matchups
- Darius Philon prepares for Thanksgiving turkey giveaway
- Former Blount star Kadarius Toney coming to 2021 Senior Bowl
- Nascar Champion Chase Elliott to race in upcoming Snowball Derby