(WKRG) — I hope everyone is recovering well from Hurricane Sally and are keeping an eye on the current storm. If you get a chance to get out on the water, Alabama recreational snapper season is open this Saturday, Sunday and Monday in state and federal waters. Florida also has four weekends this fall where you can fish for red snapper, so go to myfwc.com and check out the dates.
My heart goes out to all of those who lost their boats either at home or at the marinas during Hurricane Sally. Be careful out there and be sure to watch our for debris still in the water.
- Abortion ‘restrictions, bans make safe procedure unsafe’
- Congress approves bill to make Juneteenth a federal holiday
- The best non-Amazon products to buy on Prime Day
- MCHD vaccinates cargo crews entering Port of Mobile
- Bipartisan group of lawmakers pushes Brandon Act, which would improve access to mental health services for military