(WCMH)– Taylor Swift surprised fans Thursday morning announcing she will be releasing a new, full studio album at midnight Friday.
Swift says she wrote the album, folklore, while in isolation over the past few months.
“My gut is telling me that if you make something you love, you should just put it out into the world,” Swift wrote on social media.
Swift released her seventh studio album, Lover, less than a year ago.
- President Trump says he ‘enjoyed’ debate with Biden
- Relief for sleep apnea patients could come not with a machine, but an implant
- ‘I’m not alone’: Arkansas teen with autism gets support from football players at school
- Chester Army veteran says he was fired for refusing to remove BLM mask: ‘There’s nothing political about it’
- Yuengling’s Hershey Chocolate Beer to be released in multiple states