LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WIAT) — Officers arrested 87 people, including reality TV star Porsha Williams, during a protest on the lawn of Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron.
Porsha Williams, from the “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” was booked for her involvement in a protest calling for criminal charges against the Louisville officers involved in the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor.
According to a spokesperson for the Louisville Metro Police, protesters were charged with intimidating a participant in a legal process, disorderly conduct in the second degree and criminal trespassing.
The protest was led by a group called “Until Freedom” and the Grassroots Law Project.
- Chauvin trial: Defense expert blames George Floyd’s death on heart rhythm problem
- Noose no more: California Gold Rush town to remove noose from city logo
- Dog need a job? Busch wants to pay your pooch $20,000 to be brew taster
- Europe surpasses 1 million COVID-19 deaths, WHO says
- NY Philharmonic gives 1st concert with audience in 13 months