(CNN) – Actress Nicole Kidman and country singer Keith Urban are joining other celebrities in helping Australian firefighters battle massive bushfires.
The couple posted on Instagram they’re giving $500,000 to the Rural Fire Services. They wrote, “Our family’s support, thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by the fires all over Australia.”
They also shared a link to local fire services where anyone can make donations.
Kidman and Urban are native Australians and own a farmhouse outside of Sydney.
- Raiders release receiver Tyrell Williams
- Here’s how Alabama’s U.S. House Representatives voted on President Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill
- Scattered showers, mostly cloudy afternoon
- Gator Chase helps students at Spanish Fort schools
- WATCH: NOPD gives update on slain officer fatally gunned down at basketball game