TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Garth Brooks is helping country fans cope with the current coronavirus crisis by livestreaming an acoustic set next week.
The country star is one of a number of musicians taking to social media to livestream concerts for their fans as more festivals and concerts are canceled or postponed due to the growing coronavirus outbreak.
Brooks said the half-hour set may feature his wife, Trisha Yearwood as a special guest.
“We’ll see if we can’t maybe talk the queen into showering up, and makeup and all of that stuff,” Brooks said.
Fans can request songs on his Facebook page.
The concert will take place during his Facebook Live show “Inside Studio G” on Monday, March 23 at 6 p.m. CST.
- FBI investigates after Air Force helicopter shot in Virginia
- Prosecutors charge 3 with threatening women in R. Kelly case
- Keeping streets clean at Sturgis Rally 2020
- Mobile selected as potential location for dismantlement of retired aircraft carrier Enterprise
- New York, several other states order Sturgis bikers to quarantine when they return home from massive motorcycle rally