TAMPA (WFLA/CNN Newsource) -Reality TV star Duane “Dog” Chapman is engaged.
Chapman broke the news in an interview with The U.S. Sun newspaper and later posted it on social media.
Chapman is best known as the star of the series “Dog The Bounty Hunter
The 67-year old says he proposed to his girlfriend, Francie Frane, and popped the question during a candlelit proposal at their home in Colorado.
Chapman’s wife and co-star, Beth Chapman, died of cancer in June of 2019.
Chapman and Frane told the U.S. Sun he and Frane got together after he called her home to see if her husband could do some work for him, not knowing that Frane’s spouse too had died of cancer.
The couple says they plan to tie the knot after the coronavirus crisis is over.
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Japan PM determined to hold Olympics, will cooperate with Tokyo and IOC
- California researchers developing wearable COVID-19 test strip
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated
- ‘Thankful to God’: New Orleans woman who was imprisoned at 19 receives presidential pardon