NEW YORK (AP) — Chuck Norris’ manager says the “Walker, Texas Ranger” star was not present at last week’s deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol.
A photo of a man resembling Norris apparently with a member of the mob began trending online. “This is not Chuck Norris,” Norris manager Erik Kritzer told The Associated Press on Tuesday.
“Chuck remains on his range in Texas where he has been with his family,” Kritzer said. He acknowledged that the man photographed looked somewhat like Norris but “Chuck is much more handsome.”
“Walker, Texas Ranger,” in which Norris played karate-kicking lawman Cordell Walker, ran on CBS from 1993 to 2001. In 2016, he announced his support for President Donald Trump.
- Alabama last voted on gambling in 1999. Will voters get another chance in 2021?
- “I have no idea what to expect.” Downtown Mobile businesses hope for sales as Senior Bowl week starts slowly
- Senior Bowl Director: team name changes done to avoid “insensitive” imagery
- Mayor: Fate of spring festivals, events depends on COVID-19 numbers
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries