PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — As voters headed to the polls in several local mayoral runoffs, one poll worker was fired for allegedly tampering with a ballot.
The worker was stationed at the City of Prichard Community Center on West Main Street.
The alleged incident came as residents voted in Prichard’s mayoral runoff between incumbent Jimmie Gardner and City Councilman Lorenzo Martin.
- 3-year-old birthday photos as ‘Spider-Girl’ goes viral
- Cold night ahead, sunshine back tomorrow
- Former NFL, Alabama quarterback Jay Barker arrested in Nashville
- Rising costs add to pandemic pain for small businesses
- COVID-19 patients show more signs of brain damage than people with Alzheimer’s disease