PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — As voters headed to the polls in several local mayoral runoffs, one poll worker was fired for allegedly tampering with a ballot.
The worker was stationed at the City of Prichard Community Center on West Main Street.
The alleged incident came as residents voted in Prichard’s mayoral runoff between incumbent Jimmie Gardner and City Councilman Lorenzo Martin.
- Man charged with attempted murder in Pensacola Village shooting
- Chilly and dry night, Nice and mild Tuesday
- Pensacola may ease restrictions as vaccines expand, COVID-19 numbers go down
- Gasoline prices continue to rise
- Family, friends remember young mother with candlelight vigil for what would’ve been her 28th birthday