PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — As voters headed to the polls in several local mayoral runoffs, one poll worker was fired for allegedly tampering with a ballot.
The worker was stationed at the City of Prichard Community Center on West Main Street.
The alleged incident came as residents voted in Prichard’s mayoral runoff between incumbent Jimmie Gardner and City Councilman Lorenzo Martin.
- ‘COVID slide’: How parents can help children struggling with remote learning
- Sailor receives Navy’s highest noncombat honor after life-saving tackle
- Prominent doctor reveals what ‘keeps him up at night’ despite positive news on coronavirus vaccines
- Milder with Increasing Rain Chances
- No weapon found on Baldwin County High School Campus