PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The Trump faithful trudged more than half a mile, some maybe even more than that, to get to see the President up close and personal. All Jeff Williams and Carla Symak had to do was go outside. “We don’t have to mess with the crowds getting out of here,” said Jeff Williams as he watched thousands of people walk past his backyard.
Williams and Symak support the President and plan on voting for him next month. “I just hope people see that we need to move forward and just make America great again. We’re all in this together,” says Symak.
“I don’t like, and I think most people don’t like hearing him tearing other people down. We just want to hear what the plan is for the future,” says Williams.
From their backyard, they could see the President on the big screen and could hear him loud and clear without ever leaving the comfort of their lawn chairs. Both hoping for a landslide victory November, 3rd.
- Masks required: Archdiocese of Mobile updates masks policy for schools
- Belarus runner used quick thinking to avoid being sent home
- Native Hawaiians ‘reclaim’ surfing with Moore’s Olympic gold
- Reward for information in 18-year-old’s murder increases, family asks for answers
- Ole Miss to require face masks on campus regardless of vaccination status