MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG)- Cello prodigy, Sujari Britt, will be preforming this weekend at the Saenger Theater with the Mobile Orchestra. Britt has been playing cello since she was 4 years old and is currently studying music in Finland.
This week the
She started playing the cello when she was 4 and began her bachelors degree at age 13. She is now working on her masters in Finland. Her aspirations are even more inspiring as she wants to bring music in places where they don’t have access to any.
“I hope that I will be able to bring music to places, like classical music to places that don’t have it,”
On Saturday, March 7th at 7:30 p.m and Sunday, March 8th at 2:30 p.m She will be the performing with the Mobile Symphony Orchestra. The title of this performance is ‘Vivace with Sujari Britt’. They are doing a special deal to where they are offering 2 children to attend for free with a paying adult. It is an opportunity for children to be inspired by young artists.
- Newsfeed Now: Officer saves 2-year-old boy; WWII canteen returned to family
- President Trump says coronavirus affects ‘virtually nobody’ below the age of 18
- Romney OKs voting on court nominee, all but assures approval
- What can Democrats do in response to Trump’s Supreme Court pick? These three scenarios are getting attention
- CDC warns Americans to ‘avoid’ trick-or-treating for Halloween