(WKRG) — Small business is the heart of any community and the Gulf Coast is no exception. With normal restaurant hours and operations paused by the powers that be, for good reason, if communities want their favorite eateries and shops to remain open, it’s time to step up. And WKRG News 5 wants to help get the word out with our “Open For Business Initiative.”
Many restaurants and shops have moved to online and over the phone ordering along with curbside and delivery as their point on sales. Below are some links to find list of companies that need our support during this time.
It’s in this uncharted time where community can help keep those we love afloat.
LIST OF BUSINESSES STILL OPEN ON THE GULF COAST:
Need to list your business? Follow this link.
- Shots fired, barricade situation in Baldwin County
- Mobile police charge teen with five counts of attempted murder for shooting at Ladd-Peebles
- IRS sending October installment of child tax credit after delay in September
- IMPACT 100 of Northwest Florida to announce grant recipients
- Shellfish harvesting to reopen in Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties