(WKRG) — Small business is the heart of any community and the Gulf Coast is no exception. With normal restaurant hours and operations paused by the powers that be, for good reason, if communities want their favorite eateries and shops to remain open, it’s time to step up. And WKRG News 5 wants to help get the word out with our “Open For Business Initiative.”
Many restaurants and shops have moved to online and over the phone ordering along with curbside and delivery as their point on sales. Below are some links to find list of companies that need our support during this time.
It’s in this uncharted time where community can help keep those we love afloat.
LIST OF BUSINESSES STILL OPEN ON THE GULF COAST:
Need to list your business? Follow this link.
- New Selena music to be released 27 years after her murder
- Suspect in custody after children found shot during Decatur traffic stop
- Del Rio Sector emerges as busiest for migrant encounters in July
- ‘Goodwill gone wrong’ 9th Ward homeowners win settlement against Brad Pitt’s Make It Right Foundation
- Democrats hold 4 point lead over Republicans on generic congressional ballot: poll