ST. FRANCIS COUNTY, Ark. (WKRG) — One county sheriff in Arkansas has a clever way of tackling two major problems at once, coronavirus and meth.
The St. Francis County Sheriff’s Office posted on its Facebook page that it would send deputies to test people’s meth in the “privacy of their own home” for the coronavirus. The lot also said users could bring their meth to the sheriff’s office to have it tested too, “better safe than sorry.”
No word yet if anyone has taken them up in their offer .
- How much do tickets to Super Bowl LV in Tampa cost right now?
- NFC Matchups: Where else to start but Brady and Rodgers?
- Missing child reported in Duval County Florida
- Suspect in December Satsuma shooting death booked into Mobile Metro Jail
- ECSO: Man charged with 19 counts of child pornography after K-9 sniffs out hidden laptop