MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police say a mother stabbed her son to death at The Estates at Lafayette Square early Wednesday morning.
Police responded to the apartment complex at about 5:40 a.m., in reference to a person stabbed. When officers arrived, they found the victim lying on the ground suffering from a stab wound.
The victim was identified as 26-year-old Dominic Stallworth.
Stallworth was transported to the hospital where he later succumbed to his injuries.
Investigators determined that Stallworth’s mother, 41-year-old Teresa Stallworth, was responsible for his death. The mother has been arrested and charged with manslaughter.
- Zeta makes first landfall in Mexico
- Drew Brees shares voting experience
- Sean Payton sounds off on Saints’ defensive troubles
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for