MARY ESTHER, Fla. (WKRG) — A Fort Walton Beach man was charged with driving drunk Sunday night after he nearly hit an Okaloosa County deputy stopped at a red light.
Mark Henshall, 29, was charged with DUI, reckless driving, and possession of an open container.
Deputies say Henshall had to brake so hard his tires squealed. A call had previously come in about a reckless driver in the same area.
Henshall’s blood alcohol level tested at at .290 and .284.
- Beware of COVID-19 scams as vaccine approaches FDA approval
- Traveling nurse diagnosed with both COVID-19 and cancer while helping with coronavirus efforts
- WATCH: ‘Porch pirate’ caught on video dressed as Amazon employee
- McRib returns this week: McDonald’s fan-fave back for 1st time in 8 years
- LIVE: Supreme Court weighs Trump bid in census case